My attitudes towards and needs for crafting have changed many times over the decades.
Today it forms a substantial part of my life: keeping my hands and head busy when otherwise they might stray into more negative ways of being.
My Blog began its life as a desire to share my experiences of health matters but creativity is such a vital part of my day-to-day coping that I make no apologies for its prominence on this site.
Why the ‘Maz’s Marketplace’ header image? I now have a shop presence on Folksy where I hope to market and sell my creations. Early days, but there’s hope always.
My art and craft passions are many so I hope that you will find something to interest and inspire you on my Creativity Counts posts. Here’s a few to whet your appetite:
- designing and creating hand-made jewellery
- fabric bag design and making
- Powertex 3D work
- yarn work, knitting & crocheting individual creations
- hand-made cards
- stone tumbling and wire-work
- using found objects, especially non-recyclable, to create fun objects
If you’d like to know more about anything listed here please contact me.